Apr 2, 2014

life's latest 'grams


1. nap time. it used to mean a good hour or two of productivity around the house for me while R slept... but lately i've been soaking up some zzz's along with her more often than not!

2. gorgeous spring days call for being goofy outside with my #1 goofball.

3. realized recently that i'm sort of obsessed with taking pics of quirky austin restaurant bathrooms, which leads me to a new home project idea... stay tuned!

4. coffee with sweet photographer friends is always good for my soul. <3 

5. bedtime has been serious hell lately. settled on letting her sleep on her nap mat that night on my bedroom floor so that she could see me on the couch. once i was no longer fuming, it was kind of a sweet view.

6. 29 weeks and feeling like i've already hit the uncomfortable phase of this pregnancy. isn't it a little early for that?!

7. our first trip to our neighborhood library. she LOVES it! teaching her about borrowing v. buying, but she seems to have a little trouble letting go of the books when we have to return them. 

8. busy, busy month of senior sessions for me but i'm soaking up the creativity time!

9. i still love seeing things through a 3 year old's eyes. she's always so fascinated with the fish at the aquarium. 

10. turns out walking around a theme park at 7 months pregnant in 97 degree heat... not so fun. apparently listening to me whine for 3 hours was just as bad as the misery i was in. ha!

11. soaking up the moments on our last little family getaway with her as an only child.

12. spent the day celebrating my guy's birthday, which included slices from East Side Pies... yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment